POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The fat lady takes the stage... : Re: The fat lady takes the stage... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The fat lady takes the stage...
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Mar 2008 16:27:51
Message: <204ou3pu4t825ufmt5df86ulg8vhnon7q7@4ax.com>
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:16:28 +0200, "Gail Shaw"
<initialsurname@sentech sa dot com> wrote:

>I had a meeting with my boss this morning and informed him that he can
>expect a resignation letter in a couple of months.

Why give him so much notice? Is it a good idea?

>It's something I've been planning for a while and now its the right time.
>I'll be leaving a nice cushy job at the bank and joining a consulting and
>training company.

Welcome to the high pressure world but it's more fun than a safe job
IMO.

>It's going to be interesting, it's going to be fun.
>I'm more than a little nervous.

Listen to your fear :)
Seriously, good luck in your new career and I wish you all the best.

What sort of consulting BTW?
--

Regards
     Stephen